My Sister is coming it Italy this weekend and we are thrilled!! It has been ages since we have seen each other and I am really looking forward to spending some time together and seeing some of the wonderful sights Italy has to offer. Well, I am not the only one that is excited- my boys are thrilled too! Everyday they ask when she is coming and everyday I tell them.
Today Spencer woke up exceptionally early (because there is no school today) and said, "Good News everyone- Aunt Jen gets on the plane today and will be here tomorrow!" His announcement was followed by lots of cheering and dancing by Ross.
A little while later Ross asked me if I thought Aunt Jen would like the way he thinks she is going to look. I said, "Well, Ross that depends on what you think she looks like." He thought for a minute then closed his eyes and said, "Well, I think she has long, black, curly hair, white skin and a really big smile." I thought that was a pretty good description and was about to say so when he added. "And she is wearing a purple shirt and black pants." I laughed out loud. He opened his eyes and said defensively, "What!?! That is what she was wearing the last time I saw her!" I laughed again- what a crack up!
Anyway, we are excited. Only a few more hours and we get Aunt Jen for 10 whole days! YEAH!!
My Journal of Thanks
- I am thanksful for vacations days- when the boys are home and we can sleep in and snuggle and play all day.
My Favorite Things
- Super Sparkly Christmas Decor!
My Miss List
- I miss having someone to talk to.
My Favorite Links
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
CYBERweek 20187 years ago
-
Authentic French Living8 years ago
-
-
Getting into the swing of things...10 years ago
-
Oakwood Basketball 2015-201610 years ago
-
Goodbye Animals10 years ago
-
-
The Big Chicken Experiment12 years ago
-
Music & Catnip13 years ago
-
Summer JOY14 years ago
-
FUN RUN14 years ago
-
Eye Candy For the Home!14 years ago
-
Look who is 4!!15 years ago
-
Holidays are here!15 years ago
-
I am Thankful15 years ago
-
New Christmas Soap!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
Powered by WordPress
©
My Moment in Time - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
Anonymous | November 18, 2009 at 7:54 AM
Ross just never ceases to crack me up!! How nice for you that you get to have family come for a visit....I am so happy for you. You will have such a lovely time showing her the sights.
Bonnie | November 19, 2009 at 12:48 AM
I don't know how I missed this post until right now...11/18/09. Anyway it is funny and cute and I love it. Will I ever get my fill of these precious grandboys...I doubt it highly! Tell them to get their dancing shoes on we will be there soon. I wonder what we were wearing the last time he saw us?