I don't know what your mornings are like but our can be pretty crazy- especially when I teach Seminary and Robert is out of town. Anyway this morning was one of those crazy mornings with Ross when I just had shake my head and laugh because the only other option was to cry.
So Ross comes down this morning (moments before we need to walk out the door of course) in the most hideous outfit imaginable. I gave him the look that says in no uncertain terms, yeahrite- if you think you are leaving the house wearing THAT! He knew right away that there was trouble and said innocently, "What Mom?" I said, "You know what Ross." He said, "Okay Mom here is the deal (I always know I am in for something good when he starts off that way) if you want me to look good EVERYDAY- you are going to have to give me something better to work with!" I could not help but laugh. Oh Ross! Honestly where does he come up with this stuff?
My Journal of Thanks
- I am thanksful for vacations days- when the boys are home and we can sleep in and snuggle and play all day.
My Favorite Things
- Super Sparkly Christmas Decor!
My Miss List
- I miss having someone to talk to.
My Favorite Links
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
CYBERweek 20187 years ago
-
Authentic French Living8 years ago
-
-
Getting into the swing of things...10 years ago
-
Oakwood Basketball 2015-201610 years ago
-
Goodbye Animals10 years ago
-
-
The Big Chicken Experiment12 years ago
-
Music & Catnip13 years ago
-
Summer JOY14 years ago
-
FUN RUN14 years ago
-
Eye Candy For the Home!14 years ago
-
Look who is 4!!15 years ago
-
Holidays are here!15 years ago
-
I am Thankful15 years ago
-
New Christmas Soap!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
Powered by WordPress
©
My Moment in Time - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.

Bonnie | December 2, 2009 at 9:42 AM
I like that and I am going to quote that phase to Dad when I cannot find anything to wear. I need a little more to work with here...! Ross is a funny one for sure! Cannot even believe we well be seeing you so soon,. It seems unreal. Love this photo also. Adorable. I need one of you and Robert very soon for the Christmas blog. Please???
The Shields Family.... | December 2, 2009 at 10:59 AM
Oh that is so funny!! We can not believe they have gotten so big!! They are so cute!!
Larry | December 2, 2009 at 3:48 PM
Laura,
I think you have a Bill Cosby in the making!!!
Sister Warner
Sara | December 5, 2009 at 9:46 AM
Oh my the boys are so handsome! Oh Ross has always been such a funny guy and he is getting funnier as he gets older! I love it! Thanks sharing the wit of Ross with us!