A Date with Spencer
Posted by laura.elizabeth at 9:26 PM
I went on a date with Spencer today. We went to the Green Grocer (my favorite store in Newport) and Barnes and Noble (my second favorite store in Newport). Both were his idea! At the health food store we found a soy free, nut free, dairy free, gluten free chocolate bar. We were SOO excited! Spencer ate his first ever chocolate bar and loved it! After the chocolate bar extravaganza- we went to B&N and bought altogether too many books! In short, it was the perfect date!
My Journal of Thanks
- I am thanksful for vacations days- when the boys are home and we can sleep in and snuggle and play all day.
My Favorite Things
- Super Sparkly Christmas Decor!
My Miss List
- I miss having someone to talk to.
My Favorite Links
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
CYBERweek 20187 years ago
-
Authentic French Living8 years ago
-
-
Getting into the swing of things...10 years ago
-
Oakwood Basketball 2015-201610 years ago
-
Goodbye Animals10 years ago
-
-
The Big Chicken Experiment12 years ago
-
Music & Catnip13 years ago
-
Summer JOY14 years ago
-
FUN RUN14 years ago
-
Eye Candy For the Home!14 years ago
-
Look who is 4!!15 years ago
-
Holidays are here!15 years ago
-
I am Thankful15 years ago
-
New Christmas Soap!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
Powered by WordPress
©
My Moment in Time - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
Bonnie | January 19, 2011 at 12:29 AM
Oh that is so exciting. Did you buy a boatload of those candy bars? I am glad you had such a fun mommy/son date together. Spencer is such a gem, I sure miss him. I watch the video of the elements all the time for a grandboy fix. That is something I truly treasure with all my heart. Been to the post office lately? Love you, Baby! Mom
Bonnie | January 19, 2011 at 11:56 PM
How was your date with Rossie?