- In my world the back seat of my car would have a removable floor- for cleaning purposes of course!
- In my world I would have twice as much energy on Sunday afternoon as on all the other afternoons of the week!
- In my world husbands could be in two places at one time- like on a business trip and at home.
- I my world I would enjoy doing the laundry as much as I enjoy writing on and reading the Blog.
- In my world my house would get cleaner (instead of dirtier) in direct proportion to the number of minutes (okay, hours) I spend on the Blog each day!
- In my world, children could "turbo" through school- getting all the learning and socialization they need each day in half the time it takes now. Less time at school or a few more hours each day to be together and to teach them everything I want them to know!
- In my world the time it takes to do Saturday morning chores wouldn't count agaist the hours in the day!
- In my world I would have a yard big enough for chickens.
- In my world I would be able to properly balance my time and energy between all of my responsibities.
- In my world every pen would be a glittery gel-pen (okay maybe not EVERY pen but you get the idea!)
- In my world light bulbs would never burn out.
- In my world there would be a little bit of sunshine everyday.
- In my world medications would refill themselves.
- In my world traveling to visit family would be convenient (for everyone) and cost-free.
- In my world clothes would magically sort, wash, dry, fold and put themselves away!
- In my world there would be two church services each Sunday, one to plan / lead / teach / sing / conduct . . . and one to enjoy!
- In my world children could be children- carefree and happy!
- In my world everyone would have a place to plant a garden.
- In my world there would be an extra hour everyday JUST for snuggling!
- In my world every child would be cherished by loving, wise parents.
In My World (Jan-Feb 08)
Posted by laura.elizabeth at 8:41 AM Labels: In My World
My Journal of Thanks
- I am thanksful for vacations days- when the boys are home and we can sleep in and snuggle and play all day.
My Favorite Things
- Super Sparkly Christmas Decor!
My Miss List
- I miss having someone to talk to.
My Favorite Links
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
CYBERweek 20187 years ago
-
Authentic French Living8 years ago
-
-
Getting into the swing of things...10 years ago
-
Oakwood Basketball 2015-201610 years ago
-
Goodbye Animals10 years ago
-
-
The Big Chicken Experiment12 years ago
-
Music & Catnip13 years ago
-
Summer JOY14 years ago
-
FUN RUN14 years ago
-
Eye Candy For the Home!14 years ago
-
Look who is 4!!15 years ago
-
Holidays are here!15 years ago
-
I am Thankful15 years ago
-
New Christmas Soap!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
Powered by WordPress
©
My Moment in Time - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
Bonnie | May 7, 2008 at 12:17 PM
I want to live in your world...sounds so good.krocijha