It has been ages and ages (31 days to be exact) since I posted anything on this blog- it is crazy, I know! But sometimes I just don't have it in me to write about my life. This is some sort of weakness in me, no doubt. A problem I am trying desperately to resolve it. Anyway, I did a little "lurking" on your blogs today and I just wanted to say,
1. Mom I loved your Blissfully Domestic post. You did a fantastic job. I loved your posts on Aunt Grace and your trip with Uncle Steve. Thanks for all you are doing to keep us connected. I love you!
2. Jen, I adore your new title picture. You made it, didn't you? It is darling! I loved Hazels spaghetti picture- who knew eating a bowl spaghetti could be such a cute event. And I am so proud of you for all the "nesting" you have done. I am woefully behind the curve I am afraid.
3. Stephanie, I am sorry about Jordan. I hope she adjusts soon. She is a great kid- so resilient I am sure she will be fine in no time. I am sorry I ranted and raved to so much this morning at the gym and forgot to give you a chance to do the same about Jordan. Tonight, okay?
4. Vanessa, is Jake home FOR GOOD? Wow, I am so happy for your guys. I loved the pictures. And I can completely relate to your list of things you have discovered since he has been home. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder- doesn't it?
5. Sara- You get the prize for the cutest background blog paper ever. Honestly where do your get your stuff? I love it. I am so sorry about Hurricane Gustav. It made me sick to think that a hurricane was headed to Waveland again. I am glad your family survived with little damage. I am glad you are well and that you are graduating soon! You rock!
6. Rayna- I love your new WIDE blog template. How cool is that. I love your slide shows too. We are trying to figure out how we can get to Legoland this year. We are having a "Lego Christmas" and I think a trip to Legoland would round out everything nicely. Anyway, I hope you had a good week.
7. Mandy- I loved your hiking pictures. I miss trees and nature and green stuff. I have several friends who have lived in Washington and LOVED it. They are missing nature too. I hope we get out that ways sometime soon.
8. Clarissa- I still can't get onto your blog... are your trying to tell me something? Like you really don't want me to see it anymore? If you need help getting things straightened out I am happy to help.
9. Sarah O- You are completely busted for not writing. I hope you are okay. We miss you lots and lots ans LOTS.
Now that wasn't so hard. Perhaps if I just write about your exciting and wonderful lives on my blog it won't be so difficult for me.
My Journal of Thanks
- I am thanksful for vacations days- when the boys are home and we can sleep in and snuggle and play all day.
My Favorite Things
- Super Sparkly Christmas Decor!
My Miss List
- I miss having someone to talk to.
My Favorite Links
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
CYBERweek 20187 years ago
-
Authentic French Living8 years ago
-
-
Getting into the swing of things...10 years ago
-
Oakwood Basketball 2015-201610 years ago
-
Goodbye Animals10 years ago
-
-
The Big Chicken Experiment12 years ago
-
Music & Catnip13 years ago
-
Summer JOY14 years ago
-
FUN RUN14 years ago
-
Eye Candy For the Home!14 years ago
-
Look who is 4!!15 years ago
-
Holidays are here!15 years ago
-
I am Thankful15 years ago
-
New Christmas Soap!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
Powered by WordPress
©
My Moment in Time - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
Bonnie | September 19, 2008 at 8:38 AM
What a great post. Lou! Awesome! I find that posting is such a good therapy for me. It just makes me seek out the good, strange or odd in the in the day and helps me deal with the crap I cannot change. Once you get into it the creativity it seems to help me anyway. I am loving the blogging with Spencer. I think I'll write a post about it! Love you, Baby, keep letting us in to visit with you through your blog. PRAY FOR LITTLE HAZEL.
Unknown | September 19, 2008 at 11:07 AM
It is good to hear from you! I hope to make it out your way, too. Until then, we miss you!
mandy* | September 19, 2008 at 11:13 AM
The last comment is from me...I posted using Mark's account by mistake. Oops!!
Shelli Snyder | September 19, 2008 at 3:48 PM
Hi, Laura, it's Shelli Lowder (Snyder now). Bonnie mentioned that she does a story-writing thing with your son and I think that is adorable!!! I'd love to read it, if that's okay. What a neat idea for a child who wants to write someday! I'm going to do that with my kids.
Anyway, I'm glad you guys are doing well over there in the one-of-a-kind-Italian-ness I'm sure you deal with on a daily basis. They're such a funny people. :)
Sarah | September 19, 2008 at 11:44 PM
laura, laura, laura....I want to know how your trip was. I have been waiting with eager anticipation to learn all about it. I am glad to know that you are still alive and well.
I have been blogging....haven't you come to my new blog yet? I know I sent you an invitation. Let me know if you need another one.
Sarah
Anonymous | September 21, 2008 at 2:57 PM
Just so you know....I love our conversations at the gym and I don't consider any of it ranting and raving!! I am so happy to have someone to talk to these days, and it's even better that you have sympathy for me! hee hee Jordan is doing much better, although we caught her tonight with her thumb in the side of her mouth!! I'm sure it will just take time.