We took the boys to Naples on the train a few days before Christmas. We went to Christmas Alley (a famous street that sells everything Christmas) and visited the church where the Veiled Christ (an amazing marble sculpture of Christ in the tomb after his death but before his resurrection). We even had pizza at the oldest pizzeria in Naples. It was a so fun. My favorite part of the day (though I really enjoyed it all) was the train ride home AND I got the best part on film!! Okay, so keep in mind that the music you are hearing in the back round is LIVE. I thought it was so incredibly cool- but I don't think they boys agreed with me. Take a look.
My Journal of Thanks
- I am thanksful for vacations days- when the boys are home and we can sleep in and snuggle and play all day.
My Favorite Things
- Super Sparkly Christmas Decor!
My Miss List
- I miss having someone to talk to.
My Favorite Links
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
CYBERweek 20187 years ago
-
Authentic French Living8 years ago
-
-
Getting into the swing of things...10 years ago
-
Oakwood Basketball 2015-201610 years ago
-
Goodbye Animals10 years ago
-
-
The Big Chicken Experiment12 years ago
-
Music & Catnip13 years ago
-
Summer JOY14 years ago
-
FUN RUN14 years ago
-
Eye Candy For the Home!14 years ago
-
Look who is 4!!15 years ago
-
Holidays are here!15 years ago
-
I am Thankful15 years ago
-
New Christmas Soap!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
Powered by WordPress
©
My Moment in Time - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
Bonnie | January 12, 2009 at 5:03 PM
This totally and completely made my day. So cute. I love that you have taken up your blog again. I missed you! Thanks, Honey!
Any photos of Christmas Alley?
Jim | January 12, 2009 at 11:06 PM
Too funny...but did they have fun???
Hey Spence...wake up!! Can you dig that cool Christmas music??? It only took Ross 30 seconds to realize it was a tune he actually knew...very funny.
Love to you all,
Love, Dad