Lest you think all of the musical talent in the family belongs to Spencer... here is a video clip of Ross's Christmas concert at school. All of the songs were in Italian, of course and Ross did a great job- he knew ALL the words. After the concert I asked Ross what he was singing about and he said, "Hum, I have no idea!" I love Ross!
Ross is on the top row- third from the left!
Ross is on the top row- third from the left!
Jim | January 12, 2009 at 11:10 PM
Well done Ross!!! Did you know that Grandpa was a member of the San Francisco Opera Company...too true. I will tell you the story the next time we meet.
I love you!
Love, Grandpa
Bonnie | January 12, 2009 at 11:27 PM
Tell us his position in the group. Hard to tell with the hats!