A few days ago I was in the kitchen making dinner when Spencer came in and said, "Hey Mom, want to see me kick my own butt!" I was not quite sure what he meant but it made me laugh. In fact, it still makes me laugh!
So I have a new favorite saying (to go along with you look really... good and who appointed you assistant manager) and it goes something like this- Dude, you are total busted- now go upstairs and kick your own butt!
My Journal of Thanks
- I am thanksful for vacations days- when the boys are home and we can sleep in and snuggle and play all day.
My Favorite Things
- Super Sparkly Christmas Decor!
My Miss List
- I miss having someone to talk to.
My Favorite Links
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
CYBERweek 20187 years ago
-
Authentic French Living8 years ago
-
-
Getting into the swing of things...10 years ago
-
Oakwood Basketball 2015-201610 years ago
-
Goodbye Animals10 years ago
-
-
The Big Chicken Experiment12 years ago
-
Music & Catnip13 years ago
-
Summer JOY14 years ago
-
FUN RUN14 years ago
-
Eye Candy For the Home!14 years ago
-
Look who is 4!!15 years ago
-
Holidays are here!15 years ago
-
I am Thankful15 years ago
-
New Christmas Soap!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
Powered by WordPress
©
My Moment in Time - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
Jen Stewart | April 25, 2009 at 5:50 PM
I love it! We do need a few more famous quotes that can go down in history.
Bonnie | April 30, 2009 at 9:25 AM
This is a good one! I can just envision him doing this and laughing out loud at the thought! Kids are the cutest! Too bad most adults are not as entertaining! We lose our groove and get too serious.