Halloween- better late than never!

The boys went trick or treating again this year- they had a blast! Two days before Halloween however, the plan was to stay home, make caramel corn and watch a movie. This was their idea not mine but I didn't mind and had planned accordingly. So when we went to a Halloween party on Friday night and all their friends were dressed up and dazzled about trick or treating- they got the itch to go too. I wanted to say no because I just didn't think I could pull it off cool costumes and safe candy in such a short amount of time. In the end... I gave in! Good thing it is dark outside on Halloween night and my boys don't mind costumes made of old bedding! Anyway, it was a fun day- have a look!

Ross as Anakin Skywalker

Spencer as OB1

Jedi Knights

A little Halloween Drama

A little more Halloween Drama
(because the first time wasn't enough to make me wonder why I ever let them watch Star Wars in the first place! Mamma Mia!)

Trick or Treating Fun!

4 comments:

  • Anonymous | November 6, 2009 at 10:02 AM

    Fantastic pictures!!!!! I miss Parco Eva Halloween!!!!!! I miss you!!!!!!!

  • Sara | November 6, 2009 at 7:55 PM

    It looks like the boys had a BLAST! I can't believe how grown up they have gotten! Glad you are back in the blogging world!

  • Bonnie | November 6, 2009 at 8:35 PM

    The costumes are great, Lou! You are amazing. The boys..oh my, I need to see them and hug them right now. Jen is stepping in in my behalf...she is on her way! Tears of joy over here!

    Have a ball...Love, Mom

  • MARE + 3= CRAZY!!! | November 10, 2009 at 5:14 PM

    I'm sorry did you just say that you made those costumes in 2 days with things already in your home? Laura you are AMAZING!! Your boys are beyond lucky to have a mamma like you. They looked great! Have a FABULOUS time with Jen. I am sure you two will have too much fun, make sure to post some pics of your good times together.