Dream Dictonary to the Rescue

As a general rule to try to refrain from sharing information that might be too weird BUT I could not resist sharing with you a dream I had last night. Please, if some one can interpret this one for me (Jen I am counting on you for this one)- I'd love to know.

Okay, so Mom and Jen and I were shopping (that is not the weird part, hang on it is coming) and we come across this singing, dancing dog for sale (yes, you read that right, a singing, dancing dog)! Mom and Jen passed it right by but I thought it was cool (though I can't imagine why since I am only mildly into singing and not into dancing or dogs at all) and made them come back and watch with me. While we were watching the dog, Dad walked up and started watching too- he was highly entertained.

Then (and this is the weirdest part) I told Mom and Dad that they should buy the dog since Dad was retiring and they would need something to do...AND THEY DID! They bought the singing dancing dog- MOM and DAD of all people! It was hilarious.

Well, hilarious and... disturbing. I mean, lets be honest, I am no newcomer to strange dreams but this one has really thrown me for a loop. I am not sure what to make of it. All I know if when I told Robert about it this morning he burst out laughing. Perhaps it was just my brain trying to add a little humor to my life.

Did I mention the dog was a little brown Dautson that they named "Dude"? It would have been a very sweet dream if it hadn't been to strange!

1 comments:

  • Bonnie | January 25, 2010 at 11:22 PM

    Totally weird, Bean. And also I am glad it is only a dream. I only like the shopping and the retiring bits. OK so I'd consider the god if it meant we could all go shopping together whenever we wanted.

    Love you...Honey!