During seminary this morning Ross came down stairs and said, "Mom I have a surprise for everyone up stairs". I told him we would all come and see it when we were done with our lesson. He waited patiently on the stairs for us to finish. When we were done I went upstairs and he lead me into the kitchen where I found 7 plates of toast- one for each person. Each plate had two pieces of buttered and jammed toast.
Ross's Sweetness
Posted by laura.elizabeth at 3:15 AM
My Journal of Thanks
- I am thanksful for vacations days- when the boys are home and we can sleep in and snuggle and play all day.
My Favorite Things
- Super Sparkly Christmas Decor!
My Miss List
- I miss having someone to talk to.
My Favorite Links
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
CYBERweek 20187 years ago
-
Authentic French Living8 years ago
-
-
Getting into the swing of things...10 years ago
-
Oakwood Basketball 2015-201610 years ago
-
Goodbye Animals10 years ago
-
-
The Big Chicken Experiment12 years ago
-
Music & Catnip13 years ago
-
Summer JOY14 years ago
-
FUN RUN14 years ago
-
Eye Candy For the Home!14 years ago
-
Look who is 4!!15 years ago
-
Holidays are here!15 years ago
-
I am Thankful15 years ago
-
New Christmas Soap!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
Powered by WordPress
©
My Moment in Time - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
Suebee | January 20, 2010 at 7:16 AM
What a thoughtful son you have raised, I love that.
Bonnie | January 20, 2010 at 7:48 AM
That was so sweet of him. I wonder if he got that idea from Grampa when we were there? Not to say that you or Robert don't or wouldn't do that but that is something Grampa is always doing for me too and I know Rossie did observe that on several occasions. So sweet. Very loving act of kindness. I miss the boys so much! Their cuteness just leaves indelible heart prints all the time.
RaYnA | January 21, 2010 at 1:35 PM
so sweet.