Like Mother, Like Son

Ross was being SUPER dramatic about something right before we sat down to eat dinner last night and I told him he belonged on Broadway (that is what my mom used to say to me when I was his age) and then I said, "And, if you are lucky Ross, someday you will turn out just like me!" He said, "Mom, there is just one problem. I am male and you are female so I don't think that would work." Before I could respond he said, "However, if I got a Harvard sweatshirt, black pants (that is what I was wearing at the time), a blond wig and lipstick... and if I brushed my teeth- I guess I could be just like you!"

We all laughed so hard we cried!
Honestly, I don't know where this kid came from!
He is SO funny- I love it!

2 comments: