Spencer and Ross: neither one said a word. So I ask them if they notice anything different about me. Spencer says, "Yeah, you got your hair cut." When I asked him if he liked it and he said, "Um, yeah sure."
My Neighbor: "Wow" she says to me "Do you like it?" (that is always a bad sign) "Well," she says searching for the right words, "It looks...really even."
My Friend's Husband: I could tell he noticed my hair was different but he said nothing!
An Elders serving in our Branch: "Hey, Sister Wadsworth, did you get your hair cut?" Yes I replied. He said, "Oh... nice."
One of the Young Women and her Dad: I gave her a few hair magazines and the number of the woman who cut my hair. She noticed my hair, of course (we talked about me getting it cut that day) but she didn't say anything about it! Then her Dad (and I do love him dearly) comes up and says, "Why are getting hair advice from her... she doesn't even have any hair."
Two of my Good Friends: (surely I could count on them for an opinion but nope!) Neither one of them said a thing!
Anyway, given those few responses I think it is safe to say, I am having a really, really bad hair day!
Bonnie | April 21, 2008 at 6:11 PM
I think it is safe to say you need to send a picture of yourself...not a hair model to those whose opinions you value. Never rely on strangers, neighbors, or little boys for the real truth. I am betting it is very cute. Let us see it. Spencer or Ross can take the pic. Can't wait. Don't worry you're a beauty anyway you wear your hair.
V and Co. | April 23, 2008 at 1:32 AM
hehehe...i'm just remembering my last bad hair cut, it was about 3 years ago, i cried and threw a major tantrum!