Last "I Hate My Hair" Post- I promise!

This one is for you Mama!


7 comments:

  • Jen Stewart | April 22, 2008 at 5:48 AM

    Bean...I love it! It is darling and it looks so Posh Spice!

    ON the other hand I do understand the general loathing of ones hair. I've been hating mine for about 5 years now. It's the lot of women.

    No worries, you are gorgeous!

  • laura.elizabeth | April 22, 2008 at 7:26 AM

    Thanks for cheering for me Bean, I needed it today.

  • Bonnie | April 22, 2008 at 8:17 AM

    Laura, it looks great. This is what I think. You have been wearing it like this with the back up and I think people just don't notice a lot of things. Seriously with it cut people are looking at the front only and just not seeing what has gone on. The stylist is obviously very good. I agree with Jen it looks very posh. Where are your glasses...take some with them on, OK?

  • Laura | April 22, 2008 at 9:36 AM

    Hi, you don't know me, but your hair looks great! Nothing to be upset about with that hair---for real.

  • laura.elizabeth | April 23, 2008 at 6:07 AM

    Thanks everyone! I appreciate your confidence in my hair. I will say, the pictures make it LOOK longer than it feels- so I guess that is a good thing. Mom, I struggled to get good pictures anyway (I don't have much practice taking pictures of myself) and adding the glasses with the glare and such was too much. Maybe (if I am up for publishing my pictures of myself (unlikely but possible)) when Robert gets home he can take a few. Love you all!

  • mandy* | April 30, 2008 at 1:59 AM

    Oh my gosh, I love it!! It makes me want to cut my hair.

    I agree with Jen...my hair needs some serious help! I've got the "I'm too cheap and too lazy to get my hair cut" look.

  • V and Co. | May 5, 2008 at 10:13 AM

    hey for some reason my comment never made it so this is my second one to tell you i love love love the hair, it makes you look super hip! own it! and even if it's too short right now it's going to grow out just as cute, really i love it!