Today is my Sister's 36th Birthday!

Happy Birthday Jen!
We love you!!
Jen is without question one of the best women I have ever known. I feel so blessed to be able to call her my sister and my friend. Here are some of my favorite things about Jen.

1. She is the most generous person I know. She would (and has on many occasions) give me the shirt off her back if I needed it. In addition, she is generous with her time and talents- endlessly giving to her family and her friends. She is an amazing example to me.
2. She knows how to have fun- I love that about her! Her laugh is willing and contagious. She looks for the good and humorous is everyone and in every situation. She is just plain fun to be around!
3. She is focused and determined- two more qualities I really admire. She knows what she want and she works hard to get it. When Jen says she is going to do something, she does it; not tomorrow or next month or in a year, she does it TODAY- I love that. Watching her conquer challenges with strength and good cheer gives me hope that I can overcome my trials too.
4. She is an incredible Mom (honestly, I wish I was her kid)! Not only does she plan the best outings and activities for her girls, she is seriously willing to do whatever it takes to help the reach their full potential. She gives love freely, yet disciplines with confidence and firmness. She expects a lot of her children and at the same time allows them to enjoy being kids. I love to watch Jen with her girls because she really is teaching them everything they need to know to be happy successful women, wives and mothers!

I could go on and on about my Sister because (as you can see) she is awesome! Suffice it to say that we love Jen and wish you the very best on your special day!

2 comments: