Better than a Complaint

Last night I tried a new recipe for dinner (it was awesome- blog worthy in every way). Robert and I and Spencer really enjoyed it BUT Ross wasn't terribly impressed. In fact, we started complaining about it. In response Robert said (our favorite thing to say when the kids complain), "Ross, if you want to make a complaint, it must be submitted in writing." After leaving the table Ross found a piece of paper and a pen and wrote the following:

Dinners

1. Caisudyas!!! (quesidillas)
2. Ryfride byns!! (refried beans)
3. Wofls and Pancakes!! (waffles and pancakes)
4. Corn!

Dizerts
1. icecrym (ice cream)
2. fugscls (fudgesicles)

I guess he decided a list of suggestions for dinner and dessert would be better than a complaint. I swear, I love this kid- he is SO funny!


4 comments:

  • Bonnie | August 15, 2008 at 11:32 AM

    After reading this all I can say is you have to come home right away and then i kiss this little guy for being the spice of our lives. The list and the photos are so funny. Not bad for someone who hasn't started first grade yet. He definitely gets phonics.

    So what was the recipe?

  • Anonymous | August 15, 2008 at 5:26 PM

    Ross is ridiculously cute! Kids sure can be inventive when it suits them!

  • Jim | August 15, 2008 at 11:10 PM

    rit on ros. i injoe thes things for diner to. i wod ad sup and salid to the list.
    I mis you and Spencer. Com visit us soon.

    Love to you and all the Wadsworths,
    Love, Grandpa

  • mandy* | August 17, 2008 at 11:34 PM

    I love that kid, too!! The last picture of him on this post is priceless.

    P.S. Your dad's comment is hilarious!