We have spent the last three days knee deep in snow (literally) and guess what... I have loved it! I am surprised and delighted that I have actaully enjoyed the snow part of this trip as I really did not expect to. I knew the boys would love it (and they do) but me... well I just did not have high hopes for myself. Anyway, I am pleasently surprise and to be honest quite releived since we do have four more days of snow ahead of us.
Our accomidations are awesome. The weather has been fantastic. The boys have been awesome. Tomorrow we will spend the day exploring the town around our resort and then it is back to the snow for ski school and sledding on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I am not sure how many more times I will post while we are here as internet access is not terribly convient but until then...
My Journal of Thanks
- I am thanksful for vacations days- when the boys are home and we can sleep in and snuggle and play all day.
My Favorite Things
- Super Sparkly Christmas Decor!
My Miss List
- I miss having someone to talk to.
My Favorite Links
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
CYBERweek 20187 years ago
-
Authentic French Living8 years ago
-
-
Getting into the swing of things...10 years ago
-
Oakwood Basketball 2015-201610 years ago
-
Goodbye Animals10 years ago
-
-
The Big Chicken Experiment12 years ago
-
Music & Catnip13 years ago
-
Summer JOY14 years ago
-
FUN RUN14 years ago
-
Eye Candy For the Home!14 years ago
-
Look who is 4!!15 years ago
-
Holidays are here!15 years ago
-
I am Thankful15 years ago
-
New Christmas Soap!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
Powered by WordPress
©
My Moment in Time - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
Bonnie | January 19, 2009 at 4:28 PM
Cool, Honey. I am reading this at Dad's school. He is taking tomorrow off so he can visit his doctor. His back is better but he is taking it easy. So now he is setting things up for his sub.
We got a nice letter from Robert today via e-mail that was so sweet. So glad you are enjoying the snow. I quite like it too, much to my surprise. Of course I was not knee deep in it but still enjoyed it. Have a ball!
Love, Mom & Dad