Dear Tooth Fairy

Ross lost a tooth a few days ago. Before he could put it under his pillow however, he misplaced it. This wasn't the first time a lost tooth has been lost so he knew just what to do. He got on the computer and typed the following letter.

Dear Tooth Fairy-

I lost a tooth but I can't find it. And I don't mean this to be rude... but how come you only give kids a dollar? I think five would be better!

Love,
Ross

Oh, Ross! What am I going to do with this kid. Honestly. So, the next morning he eagerly plunged his hand under his pillow and pulled out four quarters. I could tell he was disappointed but he said, "oh well, it was worth a try!" That is so Ross!!

5 comments:

  • Bonnie | May 8, 2009 at 9:04 AM

    Rossie, Rossie...your boys just light up our lives every single day! Have a great trip and be safe!

    Love, Mom

  • mandy* | May 8, 2009 at 9:50 AM

    Ha ha!! That is funny!

  • Anonymous | May 8, 2009 at 12:04 PM

    Oh my goodness so funny.
    Last night Joshua went up to brush and floss and came down with a tooth. Joshua gets euro (out of neccesity when there were no dollars to be found). He gets 2 euro. Then the next morning I exchange the money for him and give him $3. Well, last night he wants to know if the 2 euro will get him $5. I told him he was crazy and the interest was not quite that bad!!!!!!!

  • RaYnA | May 8, 2009 at 11:16 PM

    This made Evan and I laugh out loud.

  • Sanditerese | May 9, 2009 at 1:20 PM

    Hi Laura! I found you through Mandy's blog. That letter is too cute. Hope everything is going well for you.

    Sandi