Truli Houses
These little houses are a cross between something I imagine a smurf and a hobbit living in. They are a little strange but very impressive.



Our "Hotel"
I always forget to take a picture of the inside of our European hotel rooms. It never ceases to make me laugh. They are horrifically decorated- this one was no different.

The Dolphin Show
We got front row seats for the dolphin show and it was SO impressive. Honestly- dolphins are incredibly smart and powerful animals. It was one of my favorite parts of the day.

Roller Coasters
We have officially entered the roller coaster age at our house. I kept trying to get the boys to go on the Ferris Wheel and the Merry-go-Round but they just wouldn't have it. It was especially fun at this park because there were NO lines- literally. Each time they road they were the only ones on the ride. It was actually kind of weird.

These little houses are a cross between something I imagine a smurf and a hobbit living in. They are a little strange but very impressive.



Our "Hotel"
I always forget to take a picture of the inside of our European hotel rooms. It never ceases to make me laugh. They are horrifically decorated- this one was no different.

The Dolphin Show
We got front row seats for the dolphin show and it was SO impressive. Honestly- dolphins are incredibly smart and powerful animals. It was one of my favorite parts of the day.

Roller Coasters
We have officially entered the roller coaster age at our house. I kept trying to get the boys to go on the Ferris Wheel and the Merry-go-Round but they just wouldn't have it. It was especially fun at this park because there were NO lines- literally. Each time they road they were the only ones on the ride. It was actually kind of weird.

The ZooSafari
We had so much fun feeding the animals that I forgot to take pictures until the very end. This is a video of Robert and the boys feeding the Camels. It was so fun. I am not sure why but there is no sound on this viedo but don't worry Ross is not really as scared as he looks. He was laughing... really he was!
Bonnie | July 23, 2009 at 12:31 AM
This is great...we had no idea that is what you were doing in Bari!
One question...all we can see of Ross is his elbow..it doesn't look scared at all. Are we missing something??
Sara | July 23, 2009 at 3:16 PM
What a cool little place to go! It looks like yall had fun!
laura.elizabeth | July 23, 2009 at 3:52 PM
Mom you are a crack up. Alright, alright I loaded the wrong video and was unable to fix it before I got booted off the internet yesterday. Check out the new video- it should make more sense.
RaYnA | July 24, 2009 at 11:02 AM
How fun. We loved the safari. I am glad you were able to go.