Fall Fun

Though it is still hotter than blazes here- all of the school shopping and planning and preparing has me thinking about and really looking forward to fall. I love fall- it is my favorite time of year. I love the cooler weather. I love the changing colors. I love the smell of earth after a solid rain. I love the pumpkins and cider and the apple butter that are always available in abundance in the fall. It is just a nice time of year. So... when I can across these pictures from fall 2004 I thought I would share them.
This is a picture of Ross and I at a fall festival in Mississippi! It was so fun. There was a corn maze (that is where this picture is taken), a hay ride, tractor races, pumpkins for picking and animals for petting. It was great. Here are our favorite pictures we remember the day by.

Ahhh, how I love those fun filled fall days!

1 comments:

  • Bonnie | August 17, 2009 at 7:48 PM

    Ahh, how cute they are. I was thinking of MS today and hoping something kills Bill the new hurricane that is winding up! I am heartsick still over the ruination of that beautiful place. I cherish our memories and the things we saved from Katrina!

    I need some current photos fast..please. Love, Mom I am planning to call you tomorrow first thing.