I discovered a great new blog that is definitely worth checking out if you love authentic Italian food. The blog is called
Agio, Olio, e Peperoncino (which translated means, garlic, oil and peppers. The blog is written by a southern Italian woman and contains beautiful pictures and recipes of her amazing Italian food. If you want a taste of Italy (literally) check out this blog.

I made this and it was to die for. Honestly, even Ross tried it and kind of liked it. Tonight we are making her pizza. Yumm, I can't wait!
Bonnie | January 26, 2010 at 8:35 AM
Even though I don't love cooking I do enjoy looking at these various cooking blogs from time to time. People that find joy in it are an inspiration and I always hope they will rub off on me. The photography is great.
So what is this that you made? it looks a little like Swiss chard. Glad Ross tried it at least!