My Birthday Wish

Thanks to everyone who sent their love and well wishes- it has been a wonderful day! I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such loving, supportive people! Truly you have made this day special for me.

I have just one birthday wish this year...

To host a huge "thank you" party for every person that has ever blessed my life. And of course, YOU would be invited! I would have the party somewhere with a breathtakingly beautiful view of the mountains and the sea. I would cater the best Italian food I could find. I would have a wrapped gift for each person- one that I pick out myself especially for that person and a personalized card. There would be plenty of time to talk and lots of big comfy sofas to relax in while catching up with everyone. There would be live music and great dancing and fresh flowers and perfect weather and mouthwatering deserts... that is my birthday wish.

I am not sure it will happen in 2010 (okay, I am sure it won't) but when it does I hope you'll be there!

3 comments:

  • Bonnie | January 31, 2010 at 2:27 AM

    Count us in! You know no matter where you go, we turn up! Sounds like a great party! Let's shoot for 2011! I ma glad your day was filled with people who love you! Happy 32!

    Love, Mom

  • Rene'e | January 31, 2010 at 9:04 PM

    Sounds Wonderful, I'll Be There!!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday :)

  • redhed | February 1, 2010 at 12:35 AM

    Would there ever be a place big enough, because you my friend would have to reserve the Vatican or someplace of that size to fit all the people that would come to spend some quality time with you. I know I would be there ;)