I love the book Gift From the Sea. It was given to me a few years ago by a great friend for my birthday. I like to read it every year on or around my birthday becasue it helps ground me and keep me focused on what is most important.
Today I am thankful for Anne Lindbergh (author of Gifts from the Sea), a wise woman who shared her thoughts about being a wife and mother and as a result has blessed the lives of others.
Today I am thankful for Anne Lindbergh (author of Gifts from the Sea), a wise woman who shared her thoughts about being a wife and mother and as a result has blessed the lives of others.
Bonnie | November 22, 2010 at 12:44 PM
You have mentioned this book before. I better get it! I like anything you like. The Help was incredible. No more chocolate pie though unless we make it ourselves! {{Shudder}}