I love Tazo herbal teas becasue they are so flavorful. I am thankful for warm Tazo tea on cold New England mornings. In fact, I am drinking a large mug of Tazo Wild Sweet Orange herbal tea right now- yumm!
I see this one all the time, I'll try it upon your recommendation. Hope you guys are fine. Not too cold, etc. Did you get a turkey yet? If not we have a few roaming around the yard...come and get one! If only...
RaYnA | November 17, 2010 at 10:05 PM
Yum! I also love warm tea on a cold day.
Bonnie | November 22, 2010 at 12:36 PM
I see this one all the time, I'll try it upon your recommendation. Hope you guys are fine. Not too cold, etc. Did you get a turkey yet? If not we have a few roaming around the yard...come and get one! If only...