I am thankful today for my 84 year old Grandma- not only because she is a remarkable woman but because she is the mother of my amazing Dad. I spent Christmas with Grandma last year in Italy- it was delightful. We had fun talking and shopping and seeing the sights. I have many fond memories of Grandma but those are memories I will always cherish. Here is a picture of Grandma and Dad from our time together last year.

My Journal of Thanks
- I am thanksful for vacations days- when the boys are home and we can sleep in and snuggle and play all day.
My Favorite Things
- Super Sparkly Christmas Decor!
My Miss List
- I miss having someone to talk to.
My Favorite Links
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
CYBERweek 20187 years ago
-
Authentic French Living8 years ago
-
-
Getting into the swing of things...10 years ago
-
Oakwood Basketball 2015-201610 years ago
-
Goodbye Animals10 years ago
-
-
The Big Chicken Experiment12 years ago
-
Music & Catnip13 years ago
-
Summer JOY14 years ago
-
FUN RUN14 years ago
-
Eye Candy For the Home!14 years ago
-
Look who is 4!!15 years ago
-
Holidays are here!15 years ago
-
I am Thankful15 years ago
-
New Christmas Soap!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
Powered by WordPress
©
My Moment in Time - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
Bonnie | November 13, 2010 at 2:08 AM
It was such a fun time wasn't it? Time has really flown by this year. this birthday we took her to the movies and dinner, not quite as glamorous as Christmas in Italy. She told me that was the best Christmas she ever had. Good job!