While Mom and Dad were here we spent a day in Chiavari; the town near Genova where Grandma and Grandpa are from. It was an incredible experience! As side from being a beautiful port town (much like Sausalito) it was a place where all of us, especially Dad felt a special connection. I really cannot describe the what I felt there but it is something I will never forget.
Dad on the pier in Chiavari, Italy.
My Journal of Thanks
- I am thanksful for vacations days- when the boys are home and we can sleep in and snuggle and play all day.
My Favorite Things
- Super Sparkly Christmas Decor!
My Miss List
- I miss having someone to talk to.
My Favorite Links
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
CYBERweek 20187 years ago
-
Authentic French Living8 years ago
-
-
Getting into the swing of things...10 years ago
-
Oakwood Basketball 2015-201610 years ago
-
Goodbye Animals10 years ago
-
-
The Big Chicken Experiment12 years ago
-
Music & Catnip13 years ago
-
Summer JOY14 years ago
-
FUN RUN14 years ago
-
Eye Candy For the Home!14 years ago
-
Look who is 4!!15 years ago
-
Holidays are here!15 years ago
-
I am Thankful15 years ago
-
New Christmas Soap!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
Blog archive
-
▼
2008
(102)
-
▼
April
(14)
- Creative Kids
- Our Wonderful Life
- Last "I Hate My Hair" Post- I promise!
- Bad Hair Confirmed!
- I think I am having a Bad Hair Day!
- What Do You Think?
- Songs from the Heart
- Don't try this at Home
- Ross Lost a Tooth
- Today is my Sister's 36th Birthday!
- Veince at Sunset
- The Uffizi Gallergy: A Hoot in the Boot
- Bird Feed
- Chiavari
-
▼
April
(14)
Powered by WordPress
©
My Moment in Time - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
Bonnie | April 14, 2008 at 5:07 PM
Awesome, Lou! This is the first picture I have seen. Ours are in the flash drive waiting for dad to upload them. Can't wait to sit and see the slide show of all the fun places.
I am having one of those days too, missing everything about your life in the states too. 7000 miles away is 6999 too many! Love and miss you tons, Baby! Ciao Ciao Bella!
V and Co. | April 17, 2008 at 1:21 AM
oooh soooo gorgeous! seriously do you pinch yourself just to see if you are dreaming?