
Robert and I just started our own "couples blog" and it is awesome! It's called Our Wonderful Life! I love it because while he is gone (which seems to be a lot lately) and can't call or e-mail easily, we can still keep in touch. We have one page accessible to both of us through our blogger dashboard- that way both of us can add to it no matter where in the world we (okay, mostly he) happens to be. It is great not only for keeping up with the day to day stuff but for recording and keeping track of our goals. It is also a fun place to keep wish lists. My favorite thing about it though is having a place to share feelings about our life and our relationship. We have always enjoyed writing letters to each other and now we have a place to do that where we know we will always be able to find and access what we have written! Anyway, I know there are a lot of great blog ideas floating around out there- here's another one to try!
Bonnie | April 30, 2008 at 4:47 PM
This is just perfect for you and Robert. Love it! I just love writing. I feel so comfortable communicating in writing...way better than talking especially about the deep things of the heart.