Is this a gorgeous picture or what? I love it and will never forget the boat ride back to Venice when we took it! On our last day in Venice we decided to explore the surrounding Islands, Murano, Burano, Lido, Etc. It was awesome. I love the surrounding islands because the are quaint and uncrowded. In any case, at about 6:30 pm we were still on Burano and realized if we didn't leave soon we would miss the last boat back to Venice. So, he hopped on the ferry and headed back. Dad and Spencer and I sat on the top of the boat, outside and this was our view! It really was breathtaking!
Veince at Sunset
Posted by laura.elizabeth at 12:48 PM Labels: My Life in Italy, My Photos
Is this a gorgeous picture or what? I love it and will never forget the boat ride back to Venice when we took it! On our last day in Venice we decided to explore the surrounding Islands, Murano, Burano, Lido, Etc. It was awesome. I love the surrounding islands because the are quaint and uncrowded. In any case, at about 6:30 pm we were still on Burano and realized if we didn't leave soon we would miss the last boat back to Venice. So, he hopped on the ferry and headed back. Dad and Spencer and I sat on the top of the boat, outside and this was our view! It really was breathtaking!
My Journal of Thanks
- I am thanksful for vacations days- when the boys are home and we can sleep in and snuggle and play all day.
My Favorite Things
- Super Sparkly Christmas Decor!
My Miss List
- I miss having someone to talk to.
My Favorite Links
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
CYBERweek 20187 years ago
-
Authentic French Living8 years ago
-
-
Getting into the swing of things...10 years ago
-
Oakwood Basketball 2015-201610 years ago
-
Goodbye Animals10 years ago
-
-
The Big Chicken Experiment12 years ago
-
Music & Catnip13 years ago
-
Summer JOY14 years ago
-
FUN RUN14 years ago
-
Eye Candy For the Home!14 years ago
-
Look who is 4!!15 years ago
-
Holidays are here!15 years ago
-
I am Thankful15 years ago
-
New Christmas Soap!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
Blog archive
-
▼
2008
(102)
-
▼
April
(14)
- Creative Kids
- Our Wonderful Life
- Last "I Hate My Hair" Post- I promise!
- Bad Hair Confirmed!
- I think I am having a Bad Hair Day!
- What Do You Think?
- Songs from the Heart
- Don't try this at Home
- Ross Lost a Tooth
- Today is my Sister's 36th Birthday!
- Veince at Sunset
- The Uffizi Gallergy: A Hoot in the Boot
- Bird Feed
- Chiavari
-
▼
April
(14)
Powered by WordPress
©
My Moment in Time - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
Jim | April 18, 2008 at 11:03 PM
This is a great post Lou. I also remember the feeling of wounder and ah as we sailed past Ledo and towards Venice just as the sun was going down right in front of us. We could not have planned it better (which of course we didn't but like most of our trip it was just one serendipity experience after an other). We stood on the bough of the ferry looking out over open water towards Venice and watched the sun set over over the Campanile on St. Mark's Square. An experience of a lifetime!!
Bonnie | April 19, 2008 at 1:48 PM
Lest you think Ross and I missed this, we saw it from down stairs in a a warmer place. Ross and I were playing math games and he was talking non-stop about numbers for one hour. I managed to peak out the window once in awhile without him thinking I wasn't listening to this fascinating topic of his. Love that little guy~never a dull moment! Wonderful memory!
V and Co. | April 20, 2008 at 11:06 PM
okay seriously between the view and the jewlery your mom is posting on her site, i'm thinking i need to head on out to italy...if it were only that simple!