
Tonight while Spencer and I were snuggling I asked him, "So Spence, what do you think?"
He said, "What do I think about what"
I said, "What do you think about winter?
He said, "I think winter is perfect for hot chocolate, and getting a stack of books for reading, and snuggling in bed"
I said, "What do you think about summer?"
He said, "Summer is great for playing outside, and eating popsicles, and playing outside some more."
(And here is my favorite one)
I said, "What to you think of grass?"
He said, "I think it is green, and not good for stuffing down shirts, and I think it is definitely better for wrestling on than concrete."
Bonnie | April 21, 2008 at 6:14 PM
Spencer James, how I miss that kid! Give him a little cuddle from me, will ya? Love his responses to your questions. I guess he has learned he is a little allergic to grass.