I have been tagged by my sister Jen.
Here are a few facts you may not know about me!
Here are a few facts you may not know about me!

1. I like BIG, MESSY hair. It doesn't fit my personality at all but I just love it anyway!
2. My secret dream is to record Children's books on tape.
3. I have arm issues. I just can't bring myself to wear short sleeve shirts- its weird I know but ... it's me!
4. I love dishes! I have a white dish collection that is seriously about to take over my house. Does that stop me from buying more? Of course not!
5. When I was 14 I auditioned to sing in a national high school choir (which happened to be performing in Hawaii that year)- and I was selected! I spent 7 days in Hawaii singing and beaching- it was fantastic!
6. If I could live anywhere in the world (besides next door to my sister, brother, and parents) I would choose Switzerland! I love the mountains and I have never seen any as beautiful as the Swiss alps in the spring!
7. I took a break from cleaning the garage to write this post. Presently I am surrounded by 4 sleeping bags; 3 pillows; various toys; a rake, edger and other garden supplies; 3 stuffed animals; 5 plastic dinosaurs; a puzzle; 3 pairs of shoes; 2 area rugs; and a pink plastic cup. And that is just what I can see from the computer! Yikes-I think I better go!
Tag, you're it: Mom, Sara, Rayna
7. I took a break from cleaning the garage to write this post. Presently I am surrounded by 4 sleeping bags; 3 pillows; various toys; a rake, edger and other garden supplies; 3 stuffed animals; 5 plastic dinosaurs; a puzzle; 3 pairs of shoes; 2 area rugs; and a pink plastic cup. And that is just what I can see from the computer! Yikes-I think I better go!
Tag, you're it: Mom, Sara, Rayna
Jim | May 30, 2008 at 10:29 PM
Lou-Lou,
Was that the time in Hawaii when you got off the plane and was SHOCKED that it was a big city not the grass huts you were expecting!
Mom and I have never been there so we would not no what to expect.
Love you all the Wadsworths.
Love, Dad
Bonnie | June 1, 2008 at 12:18 AM
Nice to have you back, Lovey! You have been missed by me and Jen and Dad, etc, etc, love you...Ma