So, I haven't been blogging much lately- it has been a rough couple of weeks for me. A definite valley in the landscape of my life. A time to think and pray. A time to make changes. A time to hold on to the truth I have been taught and to have faith in God's plan for me. Unfortunately it has also been a time to cry and complain and to spend vast amounts of time feeling sorry for myself (thus my absence from the blog. I mean who has time to blog when they are feeling sorry for themselves every waking moment? Certainly not me)!
I loved Mom's post a few days ago about Taming the Green Eyed Monster. The article she quoted mentioned how important it is for us to rejoice with our friends when they are doing well in life. I know that this is important and I am sorry I haven't been able to do it these last few weeks. I am sorry I wasn't able to cheer for you when you succeeded and celebrate with you reason to rejoice. I am sorry I missed birthdays (Chloe, Zach, Missy, Mandy) and other special days. I am sorry I missed experiencing your joys because I was so caught up in my own heartache. Thanks for sharing them with me anyway.
Anyway, I am back. I am still struggling but I am here.
I am still Struggling but I am Here
Posted by laura.elizabeth at 2:28 PM Labels: My Miscellaneous Posts
My Journal of Thanks
- I am thanksful for vacations days- when the boys are home and we can sleep in and snuggle and play all day.
My Favorite Things
- Super Sparkly Christmas Decor!
My Miss List
- I miss having someone to talk to.
My Favorite Links
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
CYBERweek 20187 years ago
-
Authentic French Living8 years ago
-
-
Getting into the swing of things...10 years ago
-
Oakwood Basketball 2015-201610 years ago
-
Goodbye Animals10 years ago
-
-
The Big Chicken Experiment12 years ago
-
Music & Catnip13 years ago
-
Summer JOY14 years ago
-
FUN RUN14 years ago
-
Eye Candy For the Home!14 years ago
-
Look who is 4!!15 years ago
-
Holidays are here!15 years ago
-
I am Thankful15 years ago
-
New Christmas Soap!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
Powered by WordPress
©
My Moment in Time - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
Julie | June 1, 2008 at 4:13 PM
Little lady, sometimes life is hard. You have no reason to apologize. You are streong and will continue to be so. I am sorry you have been sad and in a dark place. Hold on, it will be alright.
Jen Stewart | June 1, 2008 at 9:24 PM
Bean! What's up? RU OK?
laura.elizabeth | June 2, 2008 at 2:13 PM
Thanks guys! I love you and appreciate your support.
Bonnie | June 2, 2008 at 3:33 PM
Laura, I am sorry I have not gotten to this until today trying to get all birthdays under control, etc. I have been thinking of you and praying for you. I know the length of your stay in Italy is just sinking in and it is hard to see everyone going home. Please know we are always here for you~call day or night. The blog helps me so much to feel connected to everyone~I hope it can be that way for you too. If you need to Skype, e-mail, call, come for a visit...we are here~with open arms. It is even cool here. I was freezing all morning and finally went in and got a sweater. Our dear deer family has babies. There are at least two fawns, maybe three. Come home for awhile, I'll rub your feet and cook dinner for you every night! Check the MAC flights. I love you little one...hang in there. I am glad you liked that Green-Eyed Monster post~I thought it was interesting too.
Jim | June 2, 2008 at 11:08 PM
I love you Lu. I wish I could give you a big hug...so I will ask Robert to do it for me.
Hey Robert...Give your wife and our little girl a BIG Mom and Dad type huge for us. After all, you are a great hugger as I remember.
OK Lu,...feel better now? I thought so. I do.
I love you,
Love,Dad
mandy* | June 2, 2008 at 11:15 PM
I totally have "freak out" episodes every once in a while. I'm glad you are back.