Double Take Weekend

We had a total "double take weekend" because everything we did, we did twice! It has been crazy but fun! Here is look at what we've been up to the last 48 hours.

We went swimming twice
Once at Carney Park and once at the base near our house!

We went bowling twice Once for a birthday party and once with friends.

We rented and watched two movies
High School Musical One and Two

And we went to the movies twice
First we saw Wall-E and then Prince Caspian.

We did consider going to church twice tomorrow just to round things out but thought better of it! Hope you had a quite & relaxing weekend- that is what we are hoping for next time around!

4 comments:

  • Bonnie | July 12, 2008 at 5:19 PM

    Sounds like you had a fun weekend. Two time for everything...how fun.

    Hazel is struggling and Lowell has just taken her to the hospital in Provo for some blood work ordered by the Primary's doctor. She has had the same fever everyday since we have been home~it was 102 this morning. Jen is resorting to having me cut her hair. I am scared but here I go.....!

  • Jim | July 13, 2008 at 2:48 AM

    Hey...I gave two talks this week-end. First at a Baptism on Friday night for WC3 and then at Uncle Bob's Memorially Service today.

    I also eat breakfast, lunch and dinner twice...only one bike ride but I went twice a far as I usually do.

    I loved Wall-E. I hope to see it again. Oh no...that would be twice.

    Oh my gosh...there are four words in this comment that have double letters. That's 2 x 2. I'm going nuts. I just wrote the fifth double lettered word...now I did it again. I have to stop...help!!

    Love to you all,
    Love, Dad

    I can't stop

  • laura.elizabeth | July 13, 2008 at 10:39 AM

    Dad you are too funny! I am glad you had a double weekend too! I love you!

  • Anonymous | July 13, 2008 at 1:46 PM

    So what did you think of the two movies you saw at the theater?