Crazy, CRAZY kids! Notice the craziest are mine-what is up with that?
This is a picture of Ross just about to enjoy one of his birthday cupcakes. Now I hate to toot my own horn but they there really cute cupcakes! They had blue icing (to look like water), crumbled crackers (to look like sand) and an orange starburst cut into the shape of a star (to look like a starfish). They were so cute!Ross's Guests
April from School
Rayna and Evan(who Ross thinks are more his friends than mine)!
And the big kids- Cole, Josh and Spencer.In attendance but not pictured here Connor and Reese and all the Moms and Dads.
Because we celebrated Ross birthday on the 5 of July there were a handful for friends who were out of town and could not attend. We missed sharing the day with Jimmy, Stanton, Josh, and Jordan. And of course we missed sharing it with all of you!!
Sara | July 7, 2008 at 12:43 PM
Happy Birthday Ross! It looks like his party was so much fun! And the cupcakes are way cool!
Sara | July 7, 2008 at 12:44 PM
Oh PS... If you want I will send you some otter pops if you can't get them over there!!!
Bonnie | July 7, 2008 at 2:37 PM
What an adorable idea for the cupcakes and what a darling couple of boys~HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSSIE! Can't imagine he is 6 but so happy he is growing into a fantasitc little man!
We went to an Italina restaurant for my birthday called Buca de Beppo or something like that. It was amazing. I am sitting here with Hazel and she is saying Dada over and over and over again. Wish Lowell could be here to ehar it.
Jim | July 9, 2008 at 12:06 AM
Happy, Happy Birthday to YOU my man Ross-Boss-Apple-Sauce!!!
I truly wish we could have been with you on your special day...the pool party must have been great fun except there seemed to be these really funny looking guys making these funny faces in all the pictures. So, who were they?
I want to talk with you today (7.9.2008)so I will call you around 4p you time and you can tell me all about your BD.
Are you still playing chess? One of my students is making a big chess board and I think of you every time I help him...I wish it were you making the board!
Be good for Mom and Dad and have fun with Spencer.
Talk to you soon.
Love, Grandpa