I have the greatest Mom on earth! She is kind and funny and talented and beautiful and generous and good! I love her more than words can express! She is not only my mom and teacher but my dearest friend.
I often go walking in meadows of clover,
And I gather arm fulls of blossoms of blue.

I gather the blossoms the whole meadow over;
Dear Mother, the flowers remind me of you!
O Mother, I give you my love with each flower,
To give forth sweet fragrance a whole life time through;













For if I love blossoms and meadows and walking,
I learned how to love them, Dear Mother, from you!
Happy Birthday Mom!
Bonnie | July 3, 2008 at 11:57 AM
Thank you Sweetheart...I love you so much! No birthday is real without you! I miss you...thanks for the song! And the beautiful flowers and for making the last 30 years the best. Cyber hugs and kisses for you today. Happy Birthday to my man...Rossie. Tried to call you but no answer. Check your messages for a birthday song from all of us for him! I love sharing birthday seasons with him!
Jen Stewart | July 4, 2008 at 12:41 AM
I loe this Bean. I feel bad that mom had a rather memorable (but not for the right reasons) birthday this year. She's been a life saver out here and she misses you guys like crazy!