Sometimes I forget how different our lives are as a result of our spouses job in the military but then I read things like this and realize that we really are in a world of our own!
You might be military if:
1. If you show your military ID to the Walmart greeter.
2. If your family and friends need a translator because you speak in acronyms (PCS, TDY, LES, PSD, etc.)
3. If your kids get an LES with their allowance.
4. If you need to go through a government agency to get your toilet fixed.
5. If you tell your kids to do something and they answer, "Roger that!"
6. If you know "stop loss" is not a hair treatment for men.
7. If you have more curtains than Sears.
8. If you write everything in pencil because everything is subject to change.
9. If you have more than two colored numbered stickers on the back of your couch.
10. If you know "God Bless America" is not just a song.
To all of the amazing men and women who support our troops on the homefront everyday, I hope this makes you smile- it made me laugh out loud!
My Journal of Thanks
- I am thanksful for vacations days- when the boys are home and we can sleep in and snuggle and play all day.
My Favorite Things
- Super Sparkly Christmas Decor!
My Miss List
- I miss having someone to talk to.
My Favorite Links
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
CYBERweek 20187 years ago
-
Authentic French Living8 years ago
-
-
Getting into the swing of things...10 years ago
-
Oakwood Basketball 2015-201610 years ago
-
Goodbye Animals10 years ago
-
-
The Big Chicken Experiment12 years ago
-
Music & Catnip13 years ago
-
Summer JOY14 years ago
-
FUN RUN14 years ago
-
Eye Candy For the Home!14 years ago
-
Look who is 4!!15 years ago
-
Holidays are here!15 years ago
-
I am Thankful15 years ago
-
New Christmas Soap!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
Powered by WordPress
©
My Moment in Time - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
Bonnie | October 30, 2008 at 10:53 AM
I guess I am military by default because it made me laugh too! You forgot one..
You know your military if you always have an unfinished household goods damage claim setting on your desk!