Our New Car

When Robert and I got engaged, I remember holding out my left hand to admire my new diamond ring MANY times a day. In fact, I remember gazing at it so long once or twice while was driving that I almost got in an accident. Well, I have found that having a new car is kind of the same for me. I keep looking out my window to see if the car is still there and to admire how looks in the drive way- kind of silly I know but fun just the same!! Anyway, here it is!
After many months of debating we finally decided on a Honda Pilot! And I must admit for all the fussing we did over it- it is pretty cool!

When I picked up the car on Friday it had 8.9 miles on the odometer. Honestly, it is kind of scary to be driving a brand new car in NAPLES ITALY of all places. It certainly wasn't what we had planned but... I think it is going to work for us!

Oh there it is again- still in the drive way and still looking cool!

2 comments: