Our favorite thing- feeding the pigeons at St. Marks Square- remains unchanged with the season however. They no longer allow vendors to sell pigeon food to tourist at St. Mark's but that doesn't mean you can't feed them (at least that is what we discovered). Ross and Spencer gladly shared their morning trial mix with the birds in Venice. There were lots of them around to feed and they were hungry! We had a great time.
Venice
Posted by laura.elizabeth at 6:31 AM Labels: My Travels
We just got home from a trip to Venice- it was wonderful! I love Venice. I have been there in the spring, summer and now in the fall. I must admit (though it was beautiful before) Venice was even more enchanting this time around. The cool weather, cloudy sky and beautiful autumn colors were breathtaking.
Our favorite thing- feeding the pigeons at St. Marks Square- remains unchanged with the season however. They no longer allow vendors to sell pigeon food to tourist at St. Mark's but that doesn't mean you can't feed them (at least that is what we discovered). Ross and Spencer gladly shared their morning trial mix with the birds in Venice. There were lots of them around to feed and they were hungry! We had a great time.
Our favorite thing- feeding the pigeons at St. Marks Square- remains unchanged with the season however. They no longer allow vendors to sell pigeon food to tourist at St. Mark's but that doesn't mean you can't feed them (at least that is what we discovered). Ross and Spencer gladly shared their morning trial mix with the birds in Venice. There were lots of them around to feed and they were hungry! We had a great time.
My Journal of Thanks
- I am thanksful for vacations days- when the boys are home and we can sleep in and snuggle and play all day.
My Favorite Things
- Super Sparkly Christmas Decor!
My Miss List
- I miss having someone to talk to.
My Favorite Links
My Blog List
-
-
-
CYBERweek 20187 years ago
-
Authentic French Living8 years ago
-
Goodbye Animals10 years ago
-
The Big Chicken Experiment12 years ago
-
Summer JOY14 years ago
-
FUN RUN14 years ago
-
Eye Candy For the Home!14 years ago
-
Look who is 4!!15 years ago
-
I am Thankful15 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Powered by WordPress
©
My Moment in Time - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
Bonnie | October 20, 2008 at 11:54 PM
Ahhh....Venice. Love it there. I wish I cold have seen the boys feeding the pigeons and gone back to my favorite place..Burano! Someday before you come hone we will try to come back. We will never forget our time there with you and the boys. Wish we could have been with Robert when he first experienced the charm of old Venice!