We spent the entire first week of summer at Scout Camp. It was awesome. Last year I got wrangled into being a Den leader when I went to drop off the kids on Monday morning. It wasn't my favorite memory. This year I volunteered in advance- I came prepared and it was great. I was the Webelo Den leader this time around- so that meant I was in charge of twelve 10 year old boys all week long! It was miserably hot and completely tiring but honestly it was LOTS of fun!
Here are some of the memories we made.
All the Boys!







Bonnie | June 30, 2009 at 9:11 AM
You are the one of the greatest moms for boys, Lou Lou. Good thing your brother had Dad for all that scouting stuff. Bless your heart!
Anonymous | July 2, 2009 at 11:43 AM
These look like great memories....for you and for the boys!!!! MISS YOU!!!!