I am whimsical and quite quirky.
I am unlike any other person I know (expect my sister who is also a mint chocolate cupcake).
I am drawn to similarly offbeat people from all walks of life.
I am like a cupcake because I am unique and expressive.
I have a refreshing take on the world.
I am often surprising... even to myself (ain't that the truth- I thought I was vanilla through and through!)
I am unlike any other person I know (expect my sister who is also a mint chocolate cupcake).
I am drawn to similarly offbeat people from all walks of life.
I am like a cupcake because I am unique and expressive.
I have a refreshing take on the world.
I am often surprising... even to myself (ain't that the truth- I thought I was vanilla through and through!)

Bonnie | June 2, 2009 at 11:42 AM
I took the test again thinking I night be something else this week, but nope...still a chocolate cupcake!
Anonymous | June 2, 2009 at 2:49 PM
I can believe that.
How fun !!
I am a carrot cake cupcake.
Anonymous | June 3, 2009 at 11:18 AM
I am also a carrot cupcake. Josh took the quiz...he's vanilla. And the description fits him perfectly! :-)