My Brownie

I didn't sleep for 10 minutes straight last night (I was sick) and didn't get up on time this morning. just after 6 am Ross came in to check on me. I told him I was feeling sick and would be up soon. He said, okay and left the room and I quickly drifted off to sleep. A little while later I got up. He came and met me in the hall and let me know that while I was resting he was busy working. He took a load of laundry down, moved the clean dry clothes into a basket, moved the clean wet clothes into the dryer, and started a new load of laundry. While he was downstairs he noticed that the playroom needed straightening so he did that too. Then he brought up the clean clothes for folding, made his bed, cleaned his room, got ready for the day AND made himself breakfast. He was pretty pleased with himself but I was even more pleased. ROSS IS AWESOME!! He has a new nickname- Brownie because he does all the work while I sleep. My how I love that boy!

1 comments: