My Journal of Thanks
- I am thanksful for vacations days- when the boys are home and we can sleep in and snuggle and play all day.
My Favorite Things
- Super Sparkly Christmas Decor!
My Miss List
- I miss having someone to talk to.
My Favorite Links
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
CYBERweek 20187 years ago
-
Authentic French Living8 years ago
-
-
Getting into the swing of things...10 years ago
-
Oakwood Basketball 2015-201610 years ago
-
Goodbye Animals10 years ago
-
-
The Big Chicken Experiment12 years ago
-
Music & Catnip13 years ago
-
Summer JOY14 years ago
-
FUN RUN14 years ago
-
Eye Candy For the Home!14 years ago
-
Look who is 4!!15 years ago
-
Holidays are here!15 years ago
-
I am Thankful15 years ago
-
New Christmas Soap!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
Blog archive
-
▼
2008
(102)
-
▼
March
(16)
- "American Style" Pizza?
- Interiors by Design has gone International!
- Benvenuti a Bella Napoli
- Sorrento
- Easter Extravaganza
- Crazy Faced Kids
- Refined Free Me- week three
- 72 Hour Kits
- Refined Free Me- week two
- Rebecca Piper Stewart
- Who was I kidding!?!
- Naples Friends
- Crazy Days
- Tiny Cake Plate
- FHE with Brother Ross
- Random Sampler
-
▼
March
(16)
Powered by WordPress
©
My Moment in Time - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.

Bonnie | March 21, 2008 at 7:36 AM
What I immediately thought of when viewing this is it is so BOY. Honestly, I have never seen little girls do something like this, have you? Deacons in training, right?
Rossie's hair is so white, wow! Is it because it is longer now or was he really out in the sun that much after you left? here we are leaving tomorrow night. Yikes! We really will be seeing you soon! I hope Robert and Spencer are better.
V and Co. | March 23, 2008 at 7:14 PM
your boys would get along wonderfully with my boys!