Tiny Cake Plate

Did you see Vanessa's post today about her DI find and her handmade sugar cookies. Oh my gosh, it is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Her post reminded me of my tiny cake plate purchase last week and I decided I just had to share it again. Here is the photo.
Why are little things just so darn cute?

3 comments:

  • Gail Victoria | March 5, 2008 at 11:54 AM

    Excuse me Laura but just what is inside that cute little cake plate?????? Are you going to share that?

  • Bonnie | March 6, 2008 at 8:23 AM

    Love it Lou Lou! Your room looks sweet over there. The pictures look so much smaller than they actually are in the photo. Love those Fire Roasted Triscuits...what a find!

  • V and Co. | March 7, 2008 at 12:59 AM

    oh! i WANT your cake plate! so now i'm in search for my own! i've been wanting one FOREVER! and now that katie has one, i want one for me too! thanks for sharing your oh so cute plate! (and that looks soo yummy in there!)