Who was I kidding when I said I thought I was headed for a "few really crazy days" It has been an entire week of crazy days! Here is some of what I have been doing (in no particular order)
1. Hosted a surprise 30th birthday party for one of our good Italian friends
2. Planned, prepared and conducted our Branch Visiting Teaching Conference!
3. Visited 7 difference Sisters in need
4. Attended 5 exercise classes at the base gym
5. Taught 2 lessons in Relief Society
6. Sang 2 songs at Church
7. Re-landscaped our front yard
8. Ordered new Sunday clothes for the Boys on line (I mention it only because it took me the better part of two days to find and order everything I needed)
9. Refilled 25 dry mix jars
10. Taught a class on decorating
11. Got a manicure and pedicure
12. Held 2 Presidency Meetings
13. Reorganized my hall closet
14. Shopped for and mailed Piper, Julia and Chloe's birthday presents (I love shopping for girls!)
15. Volunteered at school
And... well you get the picture. It is no excuse, I know but now at least you know 15 reasons why I have been out of the blogging loop this week. I'm glad to be back... I have lost to share, so stay tuned.
My Journal of Thanks
- I am thanksful for vacations days- when the boys are home and we can sleep in and snuggle and play all day.
My Favorite Things
- Super Sparkly Christmas Decor!
My Miss List
- I miss having someone to talk to.
My Favorite Links
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
CYBERweek 20187 years ago
-
Authentic French Living8 years ago
-
-
Getting into the swing of things...10 years ago
-
Oakwood Basketball 2015-201610 years ago
-
Goodbye Animals10 years ago
-
-
The Big Chicken Experiment12 years ago
-
Music & Catnip13 years ago
-
Summer JOY14 years ago
-
FUN RUN14 years ago
-
Eye Candy For the Home!14 years ago
-
Look who is 4!!15 years ago
-
Holidays are here!15 years ago
-
I am Thankful15 years ago
-
New Christmas Soap!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
Blog archive
-
▼
2008
(102)
-
▼
March
(16)
- "American Style" Pizza?
- Interiors by Design has gone International!
- Benvenuti a Bella Napoli
- Sorrento
- Easter Extravaganza
- Crazy Faced Kids
- Refined Free Me- week three
- 72 Hour Kits
- Refined Free Me- week two
- Rebecca Piper Stewart
- Who was I kidding!?!
- Naples Friends
- Crazy Days
- Tiny Cake Plate
- FHE with Brother Ross
- Random Sampler
-
▼
March
(16)
Powered by WordPress
©
My Moment in Time - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
V and Co. | March 19, 2008 at 3:38 PM
oh my wow. it's okay that you didn't blog, but we missed you! glad that that week is over!
V and Co. | March 19, 2008 at 3:40 PM
hmm last comment didnt go through...but what i said was WOW, i'm so gald that that's over! i was tired just looking at that. i didn't do hardly anything like that, and still managed to not to stuff around my house!