Refined Free Me- week two

So I am a little late with this report but.. here it goes anyway.

Plans Healthy Meals CD
Prepares Health Meals P++
Eats Appropriate Portions P+
Eats Regularly throughout the Day N
Plans Exercise Time P+
Exercises when Planned CD
Drinks 64 oz of Water P
Thinks Healthy Thoughts P-

It was a good week. I found an exercise class at the gym that I really enjoy and I have been making healthy dinners. I also found an amazing whole wheat bread I can eat this week- it is divine! I am struggling with parties and other social events though. I have been able to stay away from the sweets but the pasta is really hard to avoid. Overall I can tell I am making slow, steady progress- not exactly what I was hoping for but I will take what I can get!

0 comments: