My Boys aren't artists in the traditional sense of the word (i.e. they don't really paint pictures or draw) but they are creative non the less. Here is a look into their creative genius.
This sculpture was made from their car collection the day we told them we were moving to Italy. You can see from the photo that they used red, white and green cars to make an Italian flag. And (this is my favorite) that cute little blob at the bottom is... a boot! I love these guys- they keep me laughing!
Bonnie | April 30, 2008 at 4:45 PM
I love these little guys so much..I may have to snag this photo for the last hurrah in Italy blog post. By Saturday I should be all done with it. I have to move on as I think I am losing my readers! I ma so glad we came, I ma so glad I wrote about it. I am mostly so glad we got to see you guys. Are you going to post ther gelatto photos..of not I will. They are so darn cute.
V and Co. | May 1, 2008 at 12:43 PM
ahhh too cute, i love it when my boys work together on stuff and then the proud smiles that go with it! love it!
Bonnie | May 1, 2008 at 4:53 PM
I promise I was drinking when I did that last comment..sorry for all the type-os!
Bonnie | May 6, 2008 at 8:53 PM
Holy Cow! I was NOT drinking..I am no good on this thing!