
It is almost midnight and I am racing around like a mad woman trying to pack for our trip tomorrow! We are going to Sardegna for the week and we are SO excited! This is a long awaited trip for all of us and we are squeezing it in the absolute last week of summer! Anyway, I just wanted to let you know we will be gone for awhile.

Look for pictures (I finally gave up hope that I would find my old camera and bought a new one) and great stories (Spencer and Ross will be with us and they are always good for a few laughs) when we return!
Bonnie | August 17, 2008 at 9:28 PM
Laura, I know I have missed the opportunity to say good-bye as you leave on your trip. Enjoy. I am so thankful you have been able to travels so much while in Italy. You wouldn't want to miss such a great opportunity.
I wish we could have a big family reunion every year too, Honey.
Even more than that I wish we all just lived near each other. We miss yu all so much! Have fun on the trip!
Sara | August 18, 2008 at 3:09 AM
Have a fantastic time! I can't wait to see pictures!