We had a great Halloween and hope you do too!
Here are a few pictures from our day.

My
two Halloween decorations! I know, I know I am a bit behind on my Halloween collection but I am working on it.

Traditional Wadsworth Halloween Dinner: Chili and Cornbread served in pumpkin bowls. This year we had a pumpkin serving bowl too- it was very festive and very fun!

Trick or Treat Fun! The boys dressed up as Spiderman and a Mummy and actually went trick or treating- it was so fun! We trick or treated in our small gated American neighborhood (only about 80 homes) so it was short and safe. I felt more comfortable about the whole trick or treating experience than I anticipated. I was pleased and the boys had a GREAT time!

Enjoying the Treats

Ross decided he wanted to "organize" his candy. So he divided the candies into groups and put them in labeled bags! Oh my, I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree after all!!
To all of our trick or treating family and friends- have a fun night and be safe!
mandy* | October 31, 2008 at 11:29 PM
Ross is an organizer?? He and I would get along so well.
Sara | November 1, 2008 at 4:07 AM
mmmm... chili in pumpkin bowls...my mouth is watering! It looks like yall had a fantastic Halloween!!!
Bonnie | November 1, 2008 at 10:50 AM
This is so great that Spencer and Ross got a chance to do the trick or treating. That peanut allergy can be quite restrictive but you guys are handling it very well. Good thing Spencer is so obedient! You have done a very good job of educating him and he is thriving because of it. No one knows how much work you have done in this area, Lou Lou. I do though and appreciate it so much!
By the way their costumes are so cute and I can just see Ross sorting out all the loot and deciding what to eat first, etc. He's a funny little guy! Must be all those road trips you have packed the food for each day, etc. Sorry Daddy missed all the fun. Is he coming back today?