Taking it as a Compliment

Ross just gave me a hug and kiss good night and said, "I love you Mom! You are as warm and cuddly as a honey pot and as safe and sturdy as a chair!" Humm, I am not quite sure what that means but I am taking it as a compliment!

I decided if I have to be a honey pot- I'd like to be this one!

(It looks warm and cuddly- don't you think?)


And I would like to be this chair!

(Okay it is really more of a bench than a chair but it looks safe and sturdy, hu? AND (this is my favorite part) it is red!)

1 comments:

  • Bonnie | October 30, 2008 at 10:59 AM

    This is so cute and I want to add it to my blog after everyone has had a chance to comment on it as I think it will be a great addition to the blurb book which I am printing before Christmas. Ross is so funny! Thank goodness he keeps us laughing!