No Internet Connection
Posted by laura.elizabeth at 7:54 AM
I am just writing to let you know that we currently have NO internet service at our house. AHHHH! I am so frustrated. This is at least the fifth time in the last year that we have lost service for days and days at a time. There is no rhymn or reason to when our service works eccpet... that when one person in the neighborhood gets hooked up another gets booted off. My theroy on the whole thing is that there are only cables for 67 internet connections and there are 68 houses in Parco Eva. So, that means that every few months everyone takes a turn not having their internet connect for a while. Momma Mia! GET ANOTHER CABLE PEOPLE!! Honestly, this place makes me crazy! Anyway, given the cirmstatnces if I am not around for a while- you know why!
My Journal of Thanks
- I am thanksful for vacations days- when the boys are home and we can sleep in and snuggle and play all day.
My Favorite Things
- Super Sparkly Christmas Decor!
My Miss List
- I miss having someone to talk to.
My Favorite Links
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
CYBERweek 20187 years ago
-
Authentic French Living8 years ago
-
-
Getting into the swing of things...10 years ago
-
Oakwood Basketball 2015-201610 years ago
-
Goodbye Animals10 years ago
-
-
The Big Chicken Experiment12 years ago
-
Music & Catnip13 years ago
-
Summer JOY14 years ago
-
FUN RUN14 years ago
-
Eye Candy For the Home!14 years ago
-
Look who is 4!!15 years ago
-
Holidays are here!15 years ago
-
I am Thankful15 years ago
-
New Christmas Soap!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
Powered by WordPress
©
My Moment in Time - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment