I adore this picture of Ross. It perfectly captures his darling (often silly) character. This picture was taken after he picked his first per-cinn-amon! He was so excited!
I LOVE the blog! I have been trying to get some buttons made for the sidebar for some time. Do you know how to do it?
The photo of Ross is amazing. How did you do the black and white with the colored percinnamon? Photoshop? If so what version do you have?
What I absolutely super love about this photo is that it totally shows Ross' undying love of everything in life. Total enthusiasm for life's delights belongs to him. I envy that~it is a gift.
I now have this picture of Ross on my desk and it makes me happy every time I look at it. I will be sad when he is so tall that he no longer has to look up at us in this way.
Sara | November 12, 2008 at 12:06 AM
I love the new blog!!!!
RaYnA | November 12, 2008 at 7:16 AM
I love the new background. Did you design it? The birds are so cute and I love the font on your Blog title. Grate Pick!
Bonnie | November 12, 2008 at 9:43 AM
I LOVE the blog! I have been trying to get some buttons made for the sidebar for some time. Do you know how to do it?
The photo of Ross is amazing. How did you do the black and white with the colored percinnamon? Photoshop? If so what version do you have?
What I absolutely super love about this photo is that it totally shows Ross' undying love of everything in life. Total enthusiasm for life's delights belongs to him. I envy that~it is a gift.
Bonnie | November 12, 2008 at 9:44 AM
Thanks for missing my Christmas decor~maybe that will coax it out of the attic this year.
Jen Stewart | November 12, 2008 at 8:52 PM
Cute as ever Bean! I love it. I love the picture of Ross too. Good job on the editing. It looks great!
Bonnie | November 16, 2008 at 10:45 PM
I now have this picture of Ross on my desk and it makes me happy every time I look at it. I will be sad when he is so tall that he no longer has to look up at us in this way.